Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Challenge Blog

Hey Everyone!

We're the new challenge blog on the block.

How We Came To Be: 
 Jenny and Tricia are sisters-in-law. Ever since they joined the same family, they have been scrap-booking and card making. Thus, the title of the blog. All of us scrappers are one big online family, so we look forward to meeting and working with some new "sisters"...and "brothers." We'll have a crafting family reunion.

Kind of Challenge Blog:
We are an Anything Goes-all the time challenge blog. So, don't let anything stop your creative juices flowing. Come and join the fun!

Rules:
1. Have fun, but be nice!
2. Only showcase your own work.
3. Must be a new creation-no back linking, please.
4. Entry must have a direct link to post.
5. Feel free to combine challenges.




11 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful story, I wish you lots of fun and much success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to add that your blog is very pretty, eye-catching and appealing! I love the CAS look and the pretty elements, like the colors, your font, your banners at the top and the design of the buttons (Rules, Contact). I think your "name" is Adorable too! This will be such a fun site!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome!! I am so excited for you!! Love your blog so far! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment/compliment and letting me know about the DT call. Can't wait to see how it all works out! Love the Anything Goes! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks - we look forward to having you join us with sponsoring and in the challenges!

      Delete
  5. Hi Jenn & Trish (Tricia), I just wondered where you are situated in the world? obviously an english speaking country...lol.. Not that it's a problem, I was just thinking about your blog today & where you girls live... meaning country of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I wasn't sure & even looked for something spent the different way, eg. color & colour... but still couldn't find anything... Oh dear, the things that we think of at the strangest hours. I usually have my mind going on so new idea, whether it be sewing, cardmaking, scrapbooking, or anything else that decides to pop into my head at the most inopertune times (sorry if that's spelt wrong, I do suffer a bit of dyslexia so you may find time to time the wrong spelling from me). Anyway, just got a new parcel in the mail of card & scrapbook goodies, so off I go to play a little.
      Catch up later,
      Hugs Reggie

      Delete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to apply, have done so above! Good luck everyone! Lisa Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucha brilliant idea! Looking forward to hear from you often! I will take part for sure! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete